With state-of-the-art technology, strict quality control, and highly regulated safety standards Federal is devoted to making better tyres.
Technical cooperation with major worldwide tyre companies such as Bridgestone and Dunlop has given the brand the technical capabilities to produce quality compounds and tread patterns for today’s drivers. Optimised tyre casing shape, materials and construction are based on performance needs ensuring Federal is a key player in the UK value-brand market.
The Federal range extends beyond consumer high performance tyres to include light truck, 4×4 and SUV. The Federal offering has recently been strengthened with a number of race-bred motorsport tyres which earned Federal sponsorship and official tyre supplier to Australia 2007 X Challenge one make series for Lotus cars.
The Federal range includes:
- 595 Series – ultra high performance tyres developed with special compounds for wet and dry conditions. Designed especially for street, circuit, drag and drift competitions
- Super Steel Series – the best combination of performance, quiet ride, handling, wet traction and long mileage. A great value high performance tyre.
- Formoza –a quiet, comfortable ride with superior handling and control for today’s’ leading touring vehicles.
- Himilaya – utilises the latest innovation in winter traction technology. Exclusive, performance oriented winter tread compound for confidence in braking on snow and ice.
- Couraiga – SUV and Light Van tyres with sporty tread patterns and optimum levels of grip for a combination performance and style. Fulfil both on- and off-road requirements
Website: Federal Tyres