Goodyear has established itself as a global player in the tyre market with one of the most recognisable brands in the world.
Through worldwide partnerships and a continually successful Grand Prix presence, Goodyear develops, and manufactures tyres for most applications. This includes an extensive range of consumer tyres which meet the individual needs of the “everyday driver” and the driving enthusiast who is looking for high performance.
Innovation is at the heart of the Goodyear’s activities and they continually make breakthrough discoveries and groundbreaking improvements across their entire range.
The Goodyear range includes:
- Eagle F1 GS-D3– utilises Goodyear’s Formula 1 racing technology for an exhilarating driving experience.
- Excellence –incorporates three technologies into a single tyre offering the safest possible drive, with superb performance, handling and comfort. Available in wet weather and performance variants.
- Wrangler – combination of speed, style and safety offers the very finest driving experience for the 4×4 driver. All on-road, off-road, weather, winter variants available.
- GT – provides fuel economy, performance and great value for light truck drivers.
- DT – part of the agricultural and industrial tyre range. Perfect of tractors sprayers and harvesters and is available in a range of grips and radials.
Website: Goodyear Tyres